Thursday, February 17, 2011

For the love of... Getting to know me better, part 2

- I'm the oldest of 4 children.

- I believe God gave me a son so that I wouldn't give up on and/or hate men completely.

- If I could do anything in the world, I would write, take pictures, and make a book out of the two.

- Instead, I decided to go to school to be a Court Reporter.

- I type 75 to 80 wpm (on the keyboard).

-- I'm still working on the 225 wpm requirement to be a Court Reporter. (225 wpm on a stenography machine)

- I love a song by Brian Ferry called Slave to Love.

- I don't cry much. I just get angry.

- I believe that there is a difference between pissed off, mad, angry, and furious.

- I want to be CONTENT in my happiness.

- I wear only one perfume: 212 by Carolina Herrera.

- My closest girlfriends I've had since High School. All 3 of them. Actually, one I've known since 5th or 6th grade when we were in the Girl Scouts together.

- They're all married.

- I'm very impatient. And stubborn.

- I once had a boyfriend who said to me, "You have an iron will that I can't break." He wasn't my boyfriend for too much longer after that.

- One guy I dated accused me of not having TEAR DUCTS because I never cried. LOL (This was also the same guy who cried on our first date talking about his son!!)

- I feel enormous amounts of guilt that I failed in giving my child a good father.

- I do not feel obligated to find him a replacement, though.

- I don't think that biology amounts to a hill of beans when it comes to child-rearing.

- I was born in Texas.

- I love the fact that I'm a Texan.

- My dream house has a darkroom in it.

- I scrapbook, knit, crochet, quilt and cross-stitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment