Thursday, February 17, 2011

For the love of... Getting to know me better


- I can't sing.

- I've only been in love once in my life and it was a disaster.

- I'm a single mother.

- I hate the term "single mother" because it somehow implies that I'm handicapped or incapable of raising a child.

- I'm a great mother.

- I believe in God. I believe that he has a dreamer bigger for me than I could ever dream for myself.

- I still have NO clue what that dream is.

- I LOVE kissing.

- I've had 25 sexual partners.

- I've never been married.

- I've never even been close to getting married.

- My absolute favorite band in the world is a little band from Seattle called QUEENSRYCHE.

- I take a lot of crap for this.

- Their music moves me. Just a sampling of their lyrics:
Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound.
Raindrops taste like tears, without the pain.


- I'm great at being sexual. Not so good when it comes to intimacy.

- I watch the Oprah Winfrey Show EVERY day.

- I LOVE MY DVR!!!!!!!!!

- My mother is American. My father is Iranian. Living in Texas, my whole life people think I'm Mexican.

- I miss the days when MTV and VH1 actually played MUSIC!!

- I have a lot of walls around my heart and soul just begging to come down for the right person.

- Still trying to figure out how to spot the right person.

- I hate it when people tell me that they will call me back and don't.

- I used to be a very ballsy, take-no-shit kind of girl. I've mellowed with age.

- I don't feel old. Just disconnected.

- I hate checking my email and not having any.

- I want a man who is strong, secure, communicative, smart and will give me a swift kick in the ass when I need it.

- I LOVE to have the sides and back of my neck kissed and nibbled. That gets me SO hot!!

- I've broken all of my vibrators.

- I need a new one. 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment